- Write grants/proposals
- Plan and organize events: fund-raising, wine tasting, international cuisine, host family and volunteer appreciation
- Organize neighborhood gatherings in different neighborhoods,
- Plan, market and organize training programs for groups
- Recruit host families and organize orientation for them:
- Draft, edit and mail out upcoming issues of CIP newsletter; previous issue available as sample at www.cipchicago.org
- Organize international study/cultural visits
- Get two articles published on CIP and discovery journey.
- Organize a panel presentation, by CIP participants at universities or service clubs like Rotary, Lyons, etc.
- Organize a youth wing consisting of members in the U.S. and overseas.
- Promote the vision and mission of CIP and DJ through Social Media, including Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Recruit and Place two professionals from abroad for work-based training:
- Organize half-day or full-day cultural outings for CIP participants from other countries to museums, art institute, parks, theater, music, or just tea or dinner.
Your name: ___________________________________ Major: _____________________________
phone number: _______________________________ email: _____________________________
Expected graduation date if you are a current student:
Number of hours you are available to work: ____ Date you are able to start: __________
Days and times you are available:
Any specific areas of interests you have or you would like to work on: